If I buy a new Macbook will I be able to replace the battery ever? What happens If in about 2 years it doesnt take a charge anymore?
Battery on New Macbook
1 Answer from the Community
Apple's business policy so far has not forced it to discontinue battery within two years of release. To be realistic, as long you have a product of a decent brand, spares should be available for the life of the product itself. Talking about batteries, luck combined genuine batteries should be available for a long enough time.
- Answered by Dinesh D from Dubai
- Dec 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If the adapter fails to charge the battery , is a replacement covered under the 3 year warrenty?
- Asked by Sarah M from Calgary
- Dec 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (If the adapter fails to charge the battery , is a replacement covered under the 3 year warrenty?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
do the 17in and 15 in take the same battery?
- Asked by Anthony H
- Jul 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (do the 17in and 15 in take the same battery?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…