I have a 2011 Macbook Pro 13" MD313LL/A, which battery is compatible?
- Asked by Kou V
- Feb 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 2011 Macbook Pro 13" MD313LL/A, which battery is compatible?)
3 Answers from the Community
No, MD313LL has a built-in battery. You will need to bring your macbook pro to an apple store near you and have it replaced. :)
- Answered by Kristian C
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not sure why the other two answers are being voted unhelpful by the community. They're totally right. The batteries in the 2011 MacBook Pros are not user-serviceable and you have to take it into an Apple Store to get it replaced.
- Answered by Cj C from Cushing
- Jul 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
go to an Apple store, they carry batteries for their current/recent machines. they'll know exactly what you need.
- Answered by Eric S from Bellingham
- Feb 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3