Do Apple offer a service to refurbish my existing battery, rather then buying a new one? If not does the Apple store take them for recycling?
My Macbook battery is completely dead, and I would like to get a new one. However I would rather get the existing one refurbished if this is a cheaper option. If not I would like to be able to dispose of the battery properly, ideally to someone who can recycle it. Do Apple refurbish batteries, or offer a trade in on them, or take them for recycling or safe disposal.
1 Answer from the Community
don't waste time get a new one some things refurbished are ok but batteries i don't trust refurbished
- Answered by James S from Jersey City
- Oct 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i am in the market for a mac book pro. When the battery starts to lose power,do buy a new battery and have it installed at the apple store?
- Asked by Evan V from Henderson
- Nov 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (i am in the market for a mac book pro. When the battery starts to lose power,do buy a new battery and have it installed at the apple store?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…