where do I find the cycle count?
I have a one and one half year old macbook (white) and it doesn't hold much of a charge, maybe 2 and one half hours. Is this normal. I read something about cycle counts. I really would hate to have to replace the battery this early on. Mostly I just keep it plugged in to the power adapter.
- Asked by Sher T from Limerick
- Mar 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (where do I find the cycle count?)
1 Answer from the Community
The cycle count will be listed in System Profiler. Apple > About This Mac > More Info...
Click "Power" on the left, you'll see Cycle Count on the right.
- Answered by Chris S from Ann Arbor
- Mar 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this watch count calories burned?
- Asked by Angela G from The Woodlands
- Sep 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this watch count calories burned?)
- Asked about: MIO Alpha Heart Rate Monitor Watch
does the fuelband count calories burned???
- Asked by Melanie M from Surrey
- Dec 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does the fuelband count calories burned???)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Small