will this work when my i-phone 3GS is locked, or do I need to leave the i-phone unlocked and the app running on screen?
I have tried several pedometers on my i-phone and although some do work relatively well, I need to leave the phone unlocked in my pocket in order for it to record the data. If I purchase the Nike + sensor and attach it to my shoe, will the i-phone record the movements even when locked and playing music?
2 Answers from the Community
As long as you start your workout in the Nike+ App, it will continue to run while you exercise, whether your 3GS is locked or unlocked. It will continue to run until you hit the End Workout button or you have reached the specified goal under a preset workout routine.
- Answered by David P from Savannah
- Jan 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
mostly stuff work when the iphone or ipod is on non locked and the screen is open
- Answered by Eric F from Winnipeg
- Jan 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it work when I need to leave my phone behind?
- Asked by Amy L from Fayetteville
- Mar 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work when I need to leave my phone behind?)
- Asked about: UP by Jawbone
does this keyboard work with an i phone 3 gs?
- Asked by Susan D from Ann Arbor
- Jun 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this keyboard work with an i phone 3 gs?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet
will the i phone work with only wifi and no carrier
- Asked by Rob B from Sunrise
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will the i phone work with only wifi and no carrier)
- Asked about: iPhone