what is this and it's purpose
- Asked by Debra M from Queens Village
- Feb 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what is this and it's purpose)
1 Answer from the Community
This sensor, when paired with an iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (2nd generation) or iPod nano (with receiver), can track how long you've run, using a pedometer built in the sensor. Using software on the iPod, you can track your running data and pick certain music specifically for running purposes.
- Answered by Mark F from Wildwood
- Apr 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what's the purpose for the usb?
- Asked by Jose V from Stockton
- Jul 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (what's the purpose for the usb?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable