Is it waterproof?
- Asked by Lucien C from São Paulo
- Oct 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it waterproof?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes its waterproof mine went into a puddle and it still works. ;D
- Answered by Mitch W from Leicester
- Oct 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's said to be water-resistant, but not water-proof. It is very water-resistant and seems to be made of a sealed single piece (presumably why the battery can't be replaced like many bike speed/cadence sensors) so to damage it with water you would have to get to some depth underwater; most of us don't plan our runs like that.
- Answered by Peter C from Townsville
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2