is it possible to replace the battery in the sensor? or must I buy a new sensor?
my receiver no longer detects my sensor. I am assuming that the sensor battery is dead. can I replace it, or do I need to buy a new sensor? how long is the sensor battery supposed to last?
- Asked by Marlena W from Winston-salem
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is it possible to replace the battery in the sensor? or must I buy a new sensor?)
3 Answers from the Community
You can't replace the battery, you will need a new sensor. The quoted battery life is 1000 hours. In terms of time, people are getting about 18 months to two years depending how hard they train, of course.
- Answered by Peter C from Townsville
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately, you must replace the sensor at $20 a piece.
- Answered by Mark F from Loveland
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, the sensor's battery is not replaceable or rechargeable. The sensor’s battery has a life of over 1000 active hours. The sensor sends a low battery signal when there is around 2 weeks of life remaining (based on usage pattern), indicating that the sensor needs to be replaced. Battery life will vary considerably based on use and other factors.
- Answered by Intan Faebruan A
- Nov 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
do i just need the sensor for the nano for running
- Asked by John H
- Jan 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do i just need the sensor for the nano for running)
- Asked about: iPod
Which has better battery life 4 g or 4 s I phone?
- Asked by Sasha V from Wilsonville
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which has better battery life 4 g or 4 s I phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone
What sensor and sensitivity does this have?
- Asked by William S from Grove City
- Jul 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What sensor and sensitivity does this have?)
- Asked about: Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxi…