Can the nike chip count how many steps I take?
I want to know how many steps I take in an average day for health class.
- Asked by Sally J D from Newtown Square
- Dec 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the nike chip count how many steps I take?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it can. In fact even if u decide to crawl, it will still tell u WHAT DISTANCE have u covered.....
The basic ideology here is NOT the number of foot steps or running strides or even sprints.
It solely depends on the length the chip has displaced [or traveled] from the original point of rest.
If u decide to use it for your health class then u should consider setting a goal for number of distance you should travel instead of number of step you will walk.
- Answered by Rahul M from Navi Mumbai
- Jan 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the fuelband count calories burned???
- Asked by Melanie M from Surrey
- Dec 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does the fuelband count calories burned???)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Extra-Large
how many ebooks can a 16GB take
- Asked by Leslie W from Las Vegas
- Mar 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how many ebooks can a 16GB take)
- Asked about: iPad