can I use for spinning?
By using the combination of Nike sensor + iPod touch, can I measure the results after a spinning session?
Heart rate, average pulse, calories, etc.
- Asked by Ricardo L from Miramar
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use for spinning?)
1 Answer from the Community
no it does not work for spinning. I have one and tried to use for riding in the bike at the gym and had the sensor in my shoe, did a 20 min ride and it recorded none of it. No time, no kms. It has to sense movement. When I moved my foot on the peddle it recorded the time but no kms. Hope that helps
- Answered by Johanna B from Enfield
- Jan 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it of any value for Spinning?
- Asked by James J S from Miami
- Mar 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it of any value for Spinning?)
- Asked about: MIO Alpha Heart Rate Monitor Watch
No answers yet
Can it track indoor cycling/spinning activities?
- Asked by Giovanni R from Minneapolis
- Nov 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it track indoor cycling/spinning activities?)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Medium/Large