Where can I get the App Nike + iPod for my 3rd gen touch?
- Asked by Bruce L from Clackamas
- Feb 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I get the App Nike + iPod for my 3rd gen touch?)
3 Answers from the Community
Go to the settings, flick down, and tap "Nike + iPod" and enable it. The app should show up with your other applications somewhere
- Answered by Abby P from Albany
- Mar 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Go into Settings, and scroll down to the settings for 3rd party applications at the bottom; it should be in that list (if you do not have any 3rd party apps from the app store it will just be by itself). Tap Nike + iPod, and then at the top there will be an on/off switch. Make sure this is on, and then return to the home screen and the app should be there.
- Answered by Kurt R from Louisville
- Mar 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is no 3rd generation Touch according to Apple. The latest release is still considered a 2nd generation.
- Answered by Timothee R from Verdun
- Mar 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Which cable can I use with an ipod touch 3rd gen???
- Asked by Rachel K
- Mar 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cable can I use with an ipod touch 3rd gen???)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Should I get the 3rd gen refurbished model?
- Asked by Blaine B from Grande Prairie
- May 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get the 3rd gen refurbished model?)
- Asked about: iPad