It says it's compatible with the iPhone 5, but is it with the 5s?
- Asked by Eric B from Montreal
- Oct 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (It says it's compatible with the iPhone 5, but is it with the 5s?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it is compatible. It's only needed if you plan to run without holding the phone while running or if you don't plan to strap the phone to your arm using an armband. For instance if you plan to run on a treadmill and want to leave the phone docked to the treadmill iPod Dock or if you want to leave it resting on the treadmill. I feel there is also an advantage to using the foot pod once it is calibrated. It will be more accurate especially if you run outside and GPS isn't reliable (heavily wooded areas or in cities with tall buildings). Even on a treadmill it can be more accurate once calibrated. You must use the Nike+ iPod app and NOT the Nike+ Running app. The running app only uses GPS or the MotionX tech which utilizes the other motion sensors in the phone.
- Answered by Daniel S from Clarkston
- Nov 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iphone 5 compatible??????!!!! Writeup does not say.
- Asked by Robert M from Madison
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iphone 5 compatible??????!!!! Writeup does not say.)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon Classic On-Ear Headph…
will this be compatible with my iPhone 5, Please say yes :'( ?
- Asked by Emanuel G from Laredo
- Mar 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this be compatible with my iPhone 5, Please say yes :'( ?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Battery Case with…