IS THERE A NIKE WORKOUT FOR THE IPOD CLASSIC?
- Asked by Lisa S from Coconut Creek
- Oct 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (IS THERE A NIKE WORKOUT FOR THE IPOD CLASSIC?)
2 Answers from the Community
If your looking for an alternative Nike make a band that has the same functions to track your runs. Go to niketown.com and search nike plus products. the band comes with a nike plus sensor so you don't have to buy it separate. Got it a few weeks ago and i love it. All you need is a computer with the internet and a usb port on it and you get the same thing as having it on a ipod.
- Answered by Colby B from Kaneohe
- Nov 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No its only for the 3rd gen ipod touch and the 2rd gen
- Answered by Isaiah P
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the speakers work with iPod Classic?
- Asked by Kristal W
- Nov 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the speakers work with iPod Classic?)
- Asked about: Philips Clock Dock
No answers yet
Does iPod nano 5G show heart rate on display during workout?
- Asked by M.p.h. V
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPod nano 5G show heart rate on display during workout?)
- Asked about: Polar Wearlink®+ Heart Rate Transmi…