is the nike sensor water proof?
- Asked by John R from Mullumbimby
- Feb 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is the nike sensor water proof?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is. In fact, Nike tried this technology before, and the problem was that the moisture was shorting out the sensors. This is why they went to Apple for assistance. It is also why these are disposable units: you do not replace the battery, when they stop working, you just buy a new sensor.
- Answered by Patrick P from Sioux City
- Oct 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Splash resistant e.g. sweat and associated amounts of fluid.
- Answered by Andrew A from Brisbane
- Aug 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2