Do I have to take my ipod with me when I go for a run to get the data? I have a different mp3 player I would prefer to use.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you do. I'm sure you understand that this device is not compatable with other MP3 players, but I think your question was more to understand whether the sensor can dump the data to your iPod (or whatever) at the end of the run, leaving you free to use whichever MP3 device you choose. The answer is no. The device is just a little transmitting accelerometer, and it just sends real-time movement information to the iPod, and stores nothing.
- Answered by Peter C from Townsville
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's called the Nike + iPod Sensor for a reason, that it is a sensor to be used with an iPod, not with other MP3 players on the market.
- Answered by Matthew L from Haymarket
- Dec 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how do you turn the ipod shuffle on and can you download mp3 player music?
- Asked by Alyssa T from Mahomet
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn the ipod shuffle on and can you download mp3 player music?)
- Asked about: iPod
I have an IPOD cable in my 2010 NISSAN CUBE. Is there a cable or adapter that will connect the IPOD end of that cable to the USB end of a SANSA CLIP
- Asked by Ray B
- Dec 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an IPOD cable in my 2010 NISSAN CUBE. Is there a cable or adapter that will connect the IPOD end of that cable to the USB end of a SANSA CLIP)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable