can the sensor be turned off?
- Asked by Daniel T from Moorabbin
- Dec 2, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can the sensor be turned off?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you push and hold the back button for 3 seconds to put the sensor to sleep. It will sleep when not used, but if you are going to store it for longer periods, you can manually put it to sleep with that button.
- Answered by Jana S from Euless
- Jan 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Ryan U from Shoreham
- Feb 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you turn the fingerprint sensor off on the iPhone 5s and just use the passcode?
- Asked by Kerri O from Calgary
- Sep 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you turn the fingerprint sensor off on the iPhone 5s and just use the passcode?)
- Asked about: iPhone