Can I sync it with the new iPad?
- Asked by Diego A from Niterói
- Oct 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync it with the new iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just bought a standalone sensor without doing enough research and found that there is not way to use the Nike+ sensor AT ALL with ANY version of the iPad. Perhaps the dongle for the iPods will work, but there is just no way I am going to hunt a separate dongle down just in order to find out that it as well will not work. Looking at the compatibility chart in the apple store for the sensor+dongle do not list the iPad.
INCREDIBLY disappointing that there is just no way for treadmill iPad users to collect data with the Nike+ sensor. Such a huge and stupid oversight or decision on the part of Apple, really, but these strange omissions between the product lines are becoming a hallmark of iOS.
Thanks a mile, Apple. OH WAIT! I can't measure it now...
We Ipad treadmill users EXIST, Apple! Please listen!!!!!!
- Answered by Marcia H from Midland
- Oct 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?
- Asked by Veeree G from Bangkok
- Oct 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Do you need to sync a new iPad 2 with a PC to activate ?
- Asked by Robert W from Powell River
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to sync a new iPad 2 with a PC to activate ?)
- Asked about: iPad