What cable do i need to connect my MacBook to my LCD tv?
trying to connect my macbook to my PC input on my LCD tv.
- Asked by Brett C from Osage
- Oct 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do i need to connect my MacBook to my LCD tv?)
2 Answers from the Community
mini-DVI to vga adapter (and extension monitor cable)
- Answered by Valerie S from Coral Gables
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter will allow you to connect only a MacBook (not a MacBook Pro) via the Mini DVI port on the left side. It works via VGA and can plug into your LCD TV (or other TV) with a VGA port in the television. It also works if you connect a PC display (or other display) to it via VGA, to make it a second screen. It is available in the apple store for $19.00 (without tax).
- Answered by Jaelen J from Tiny
- Jun 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cable is needed to connect a new 13 inch macbook pro to an insignia television?
- Asked by Katrina V from Doral
- Jul 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is needed to connect a new 13 inch macbook pro to an insignia television?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Jun 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter