I have an apple mcbook that I purchase in 2007 and I want to plug it into an Emprex LM-1702monitor, what convertor do i use?

the connector that I found are female vga but I need a male vga. Where can I find it

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions