The end that goes into the phone is wider than the apple cord, does it still freely plug into the end through cases like Lifeproof nude and otterbox?
2 Answers from the Community
I bought a Belkin cord & had to remove my Otterbox cover each time to charge it. It was a pain & eventually lead to the Otterbox plastic weakening & snapping.
- Answered by Julia M from Kenaston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes if u have a iPhone 4 or above no if not life proof for sure my friend has one
- Answered by Nat E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the lightening connector end the exact same size as the Apple version? I need it to fit with the Lifeproof case.
- Asked by Carl C from Stafford
- Feb 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the lightening connector end the exact same size as the Apple version? I need it to fit with the Lifeproof case.)
- Asked about: Native Union BELT XL Lightning-to-U…