The end that goes into the phone is wider than the apple cord, does it still freely plug into the end through cases like Lifeproof nude and otterbox?
3 Answers from the Community
I bought a Belkin cord & had to remove my Otterbox cover each time to charge it. It was a pain & eventually lead to the Otterbox plastic weakening & snapping.
- Answered by Julia M from Kenaston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
at least it does not go in to a iPhone 5 with the original apple leather case on
- Answered by Amit B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes if u have a iPhone 4 or above no if not life proof for sure my friend has one
- Answered by Nat E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the flat/straight end of this cable the same size as the headphone jack end of the earbuds that come with the iPhone 6?
- Asked by Lorianne W from Skiatook
- May 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the flat/straight end of this cable the same size as the headphone jack end of the earbuds that come with the iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Flat Right Angle Mini …