Is the cable asymmetric?
Is the cable asymmetric to allow the headphones to rest around the back of neck? This would allow them to be used in conjunction with an iPod Nano and watch strap to be worn under shirt.
- Asked by Steven B
- Aug 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the cable asymmetric?)
3 Answers from the Community
The pair I bought (in black) had a symmetric cable.
- Answered by Neil H from Chesterfield
- Sep 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cord has a small adjuster that allows you to make them asymmetric. You simply pull part of the cord through, and leave the remaining side longer. They are plenty long enough to be worn in this configuration comfortably.
- Answered by Roberta K from Sedalia
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In contrast to my earlier answer the cable is symmetrical, I'm a thicko and got mistaken by what asymmetrical meant! In simple people speak, left and right are the same length.
- Answered by Richard F from Leeds
- Oct 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it wifi or internet cable ??
- Asked by Philomeno R from North York
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it wifi or internet cable ??)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6
No answers yet
Can I use this cable to watch Apple TV in my iMac?
- Asked by Adan A from Houston
- Mar 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to watch Apple TV in my iMac?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
will this work with a splitter cable into my car stereo's aux input?
- Asked by Demetrios R from Pacifica
- Jan 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a splitter cable into my car stereo's aux input?)
- Asked about: Belkin Aircast Bluetooth In-car Ada…