if i have a Zagg screen protector on it already, will it have to be removed in order to put on the lifeproof case?
2 Answers from the Community
Not according to Lifeproof. They sell the Zaag directly through their website. Here is the product description stating that it will not cause leaks when used with the nuud case: "The LifeProof nüüd case for iPad provides uncompromised visual clarity and touch experience while protecting your iPad from water, dirt, snow and drops. If completely nüüd isn’t your style, or you need an extra level of screen protection, you may use a nüüd-compatible screen protector. The Invisible Shied by ZAAG is compatible with the nüüd case for iPad. Because it adheres directly to your iPad screen, it does not have an air gap, which would degrade both clarity and touch experience. The Invisible Shied by ZAAG is also safe to use and will not cause leaks when used with your nüüd case."
- Answered by Regina S from Glenshaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. In the instructions it recommends to remove any screen protector prior to installing the case. The case has to make a seal with the surface of the glass.
- Answered by Jim C from New Bern
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you use a zagg screen protector with this case without it peeling the film?
- Asked by Matthew S from West Hazleton
- Nov 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a zagg screen protector with this case without it peeling the film?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case (Drop Prote…
Can InvisiShield or ZAGG screen protectors be used with this case?
- Asked by Todd R from Riverside
- Feb 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can InvisiShield or ZAGG screen protectors be used with this case?)
- Asked about: Evutec Karbon SP (Sleek Protective)…
will this fit my ipad mini with a zagg glass screen protector
- Asked by Gabriel M from Fort Drum
- Mar 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit my ipad mini with a zagg glass screen protector)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED