Will this fit an iPad retina?
- Asked by Wanda R from Owasso
- Aug 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit an iPad retina?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. It fits perfectly. I'm using one right now. I love it!! It offers complete piece of mind.
- Answered by James C from New Bern
- Aug 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All full sized ipads (except for the 1st generation and excluding the ipad mini) have the same body so if a case says that it is for the ipad 2, it will also fit the new ipad and the ipad retina (3rd and 4th gens). the ipad 2,3 and 4 all have the same body but different technologies on the inside. May weigh different amounts because of the specifications inside the iPad (bigger battery, smaller chip)
- Answered by Mattan M from Los Angeles
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it fit iPad mini with retina display?
- Asked by Joanna B
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit iPad mini with retina display?)
- Asked about: Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for iPad…
Does it fit the iPad mini with retina display
- Asked by Tania F
- Jan 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit the iPad mini with retina display)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio f…