Does the Mophie contain physical, on-board memory or not?
Ambiguous references to physical memory and a requirement to access a third-party "App" for the items stored seem to be at odds with each other. Does this device contain physical memory or not? And what, if anything, can be used to charge the case with a vehicle? And how exactly does this case "charge" the iPhone without a physical connection to the iPhone?
- Asked by Dennis A N from Nashua
- Mar 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Mophie contain physical, on-board memory or not?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the space pack has an internal physical drive; the app is required to manage and store files while using the iPhone. When plugged into a computer via the micro-USB cable, it reads like any other flash drive/external hard drive. If your car charger has a detachable USB connector, you can charge it with said USB cable. The phone connects to the case with a built-in lightning connection, which is how it charges via the internal battery or when plugged into a power source.
- Answered by Damian H from Boston
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this dock contain a DAC and a line level amplifier?
- Asked by Alex B
- Sep 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this dock contain a DAC and a line level amplifier?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Dock
Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?
- Asked by Giorgio B from Roma Italy
- Apr 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English