is this speaker compatible with macbook pro
I have the ue mini boom and I can connect it for a moment and then it will disconnect
- Asked by Karla K from Urbandale
- Apr 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is this speaker compatible with macbook pro)
2 Answers from the Community
Well, it is compatible as a single speaker and you can "DOUBLE UP" two speakers at a time but only in Mono, not in true Stereo. Logitech, in their infinite wisdom released an app to pair them in Stereo but only for iOS and Android, not for Mac OS X or Windows. Their response is the speakers were designed for Mobile Devices. Hello…my Macbook Pro is a mobile device. I am so not happy with Logitech right now. Lame.
- Answered by Dan H from Clinton Township
- Nov 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I paired this speaker with my MacBook Pro with no problems.
- Answered by Richard F from Roseville
- May 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this Bose speaker compatible with MacBook Pro laptop computer
- Asked by Valerie P from St. Catharines
- Aug 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Bose speaker compatible with MacBook Pro laptop computer)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker…
Are these speakers compatible with the MacBook Air?
- Asked by Vance H from Fresno
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these speakers compatible with the MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: iHome iHM89 Rechargeable Portable M…
What speakers should I use for my MacBook?
- Asked by Cynthia L
- Jan 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What speakers should I use for my MacBook?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet