Why does this show Lifeproof nuud case for iPhone 5/5s?
The Lifeproof web site shows separate cases for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. The iPhone 5s nuud case must have a different opening for the finger print reader.
- Asked by Bruce K from Plano
- Jan 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does this show Lifeproof nuud case for iPhone 5/5s?)
2 Answers from the Community
It fits both versions, and is Touch ID compatible for the iPhone 5s. Comes with screen protector and headphone connector.
- Answered by Marc M from Winnipeg
- Aug 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You are correct. there needs to be an opening for the touch ID sensor. But that does not change that the iPhone 5 can be put in this case because the exterior dimensions of the 5 and the 5s are identical. the only difference is the fingerprint reader having a clear film. you can still press a normal home button through the film.
- Answered by Brandon M from Speonk
- Jan 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air
- Asked by Paula B
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad Air
How do you charge iPhone with lifeproof case on
- Asked by Sandra P from Crest Hill
- Jun 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you charge iPhone with lifeproof case on)
- Asked about: Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5c