is it water proof
- Asked by Stephanie C from Toronto
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is it water proof)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it is.
It's rated as water proof down to 2m. In the packet it actually comes with a plastic dummy of the iPhone 5/5S so you can test the seals yourself.
Mine stayed under water for 30 minutes and didn't get any water inside it.
Having said that, Lifeproof does not guarantee your phone if it gets wet inside the case. So I wouldn't voluntarily submerse your device even though the case is waterproof. I think of it more as a safety net - just in case .
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington
- Jan 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Andrew A from Garfield
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this Ollie Orbotix water proof?
- Asked by Jasper M from Orange
- Dec 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Ollie Orbotix water proof?)
- Asked about: Orbotix Ollie
No answers yet