Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Connor K
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?)
2 Answers from the Community
One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
Warning: Do not use screenprotectors that goes under the faceplate frame, reason: depending on the thikness of the screenprotector the two shells of the case may possibly not close proper and then the 4 proofs of Lifeproof are not guranteed.
- Answered by Heinrich B
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Zagg Invisible Shield Glass screen protector is too thick to get a seal with the Lifeproof nuud case. I tried anyway because the Best Buy sales rep said it would work; it didn't and I returned the Glass protector.
The Lifeproof nuud installation instructions say to remove any screen protector prior to installing the nuud case. And,
there is a screen protector included with the Lifeproof nuud case that can be installed AFTER the case itself is sealed around the phone.
- Answered by Catherine E from Riva
- Jun 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this case have a screen protector included? Thanks!
- Asked by Dawn F from Fort Assiniboine
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have a screen protector included? Thanks!)
- Asked about: Incase Pop Case for iPhone 5c
Is there a screen protector included?
- Asked by Ernesto G from Humble
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a screen protector included?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED