does this case protect the iPad if its dropped?
- Asked by Roxanne R from Mcminnville
- Jul 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this case protect the iPad if its dropped?)
1 Answer from the Community
NO!!! This case is amazing, but provides no protection. My iPad screen has shattered twice in the last two weeks while using the Gripster. These weren't big falls either- one time it slipped off the couch when I sat down, and landed on the rug two feet below. The other time, it fell out of my bag when I leaned over and landed on a wood floor. I should point out that I used my iPad Mini Retina with the Apple Smart Cover for six months before the purchasing the Native Union Gripster, and although it left something to be desired (folding to prop was unstable, not many angles, couldn't prop in portrait orientation, cover got in the way when taking pictures), it kept my iPad safe and sound, without any scratches or shatters, for six months. I am returning the Gripster and going back to my Apple Smart Cover- I have learned my lesson :-/
- Answered by Dana S from Canton
- Jul 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
Does this case provide any protection for drops etc?
- Asked by Daniel S
- Oct 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case provide any protection for drops etc?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…