I swim laps a lot. Is it waterproof?
- Asked by David S from Prospect
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I swim laps a lot. Is it waterproof?)
4 Answers from the Community
It's on jawbone.com
IS IT WATER RESISTANT? CAN I WEAR IT SWIMMING?
Your band is rain, splash, sweat, and shower-resistant, but you should remove your band before swimming, surfing, or exposing to other extreme conditions and activities like saunas and steam rooms. Do not submerge your band in liquids, including hot tubs or baths, at any time.
- Answered by Adam P
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, that will short it out. It's only water resistant to a certain degree.
- Answered by Andy B from De Winton
- Nov 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No - only the Misfit Shine is waterproof I believe.
- Answered by Kathryn M from Waterloo
- Nov 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes it is.
- Answered by Devi R from Cupertino
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Has anyone tried to swim with it in the pool? Where do you hold it ? Truly waterproof?
- Asked by Elena N from Gautegiz Arteaga
- Jul 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried to swim with it in the pool? Where do you hold it ? Truly waterproof?)
- Asked about: BOOM Swimmer Waterproof Bluetooth S…