Does the Olloclip scratch the iPhone 5?
When putting it on the phone will it scratch against the phone in any way? I am very concerned about protecting my iPhone.
- Asked by Tyler R from New York
- Mar 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Olloclip scratch the iPhone 5?)
5 Answers from the Community
Hey Tyler! it was a big concern of mine when i bought it aswell, specially with the aluminium back on the iPhone 5, a month and a half in and i can report no scratches!
- Answered by Akash M
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just got mine last week, and no problems with scratching .
- Answered by Janusz K from Haworth
- Mar 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well a few days of using it and no visible signs of marking.
- Answered by Russell B
- Nov 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I haven't seen any wear yet but i will say if you have a "skin" on yur phone the fit can be very tight and for me tends to peel the skin off.
- Answered by Rob J from Sydney
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
It shouldn't do but if you are worried about this I would suggest using a screen protector just in case
- Answered by Paul W
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Can I use the olloclip lens on my front camera?
- Asked by Krismelly C from Dorchester
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the olloclip lens on my front camera?)
- Asked about: Olloclip 4-in-1 Lens System for iPh…