Are the bands waterproof and shock proof?
- Asked by Truly D from Canyon Lake
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the bands waterproof and shock proof?)
4 Answers from the Community
It's water resistant, not waterproof.
So you can wear it when you shower or wash your hands and stuff like that, but not while you are swimming. You wouldn't want it to ever be submerged in water.
Shock proof I can't speak to.
- Answered by Megan O from Dallas
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Don't know about shock proofing, but a company called Waterfi sells waterproof Fuelbands designed for swimmers. They're an American company though, and it's about 75% extra price-wise, so only for hardcore swimmers I suppose :)
- Answered by Alex S
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They are not advertised as waterproof, but I believe mine is. When I went rafting there was a cliff where you can jump from so I did. As I was falling I realized my FB was on my wrist so when I landed I pressed the button to see if it still worked and tracked fuel and it did. As for shock proof, it can take falls but don't expect it to live after a car runs over it.
- Answered by Cesar C from Antioch
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
waterproof yes not sure about shock proof.
- Answered by Rodny J from Brockton
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is this backpack water-proof?
- Asked by Alexander N from Portland
- Nov 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this backpack water-proof?)
- Asked about: Incase Campus Compact Backpack
No answers yet