Is it waterproof? To what depth?
- Asked by Jared S from Santa Clarita
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it waterproof? To what depth?)
4 Answers from the Community
It is water-resistant, so you can wear while you shower and washing hands. It shouldn't be submerged in water.
- Answered by Jonathan B from Randolph
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nike is pretty clear about this, as the FuelBand is not water proof. It is water resistant meaning if you splash water on it, or wear it during a shower you are fine. However submersing it under water may cause it to leak and water will damage the internal components.
- Answered by Jeremy H from Columbus
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
According to Nike, it's "water resistant", not proof. So it can get wet, but it is not recommended that it be submerged.
- Answered by Todd R from San Diego
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I wear my 1st generation Nike Fuel band 1hour every day swimming in my pool.
Often diving to 9.5 ft deep from the diving board
This has been going on since the last week of April without any problems
It's not officially water proof by Nike but I think my fuel band is water proof by my standards
- Answered by Timothy K from Clarksville
- Jun 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4