Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?
Nike's and Apple's website do not mention it but many articles about the SE from its unveiling said it will have sleep tracking, however recent articles don't make mention of it either.
- Asked by Kaigan V from Mandeville
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the FuelBand SE have sleep tracking/monitoring?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is not a real sleep tracking like the Jawbone UP has. It is just a session that you tag as "sleep", it is very basic and just registers start and end of your sleep. You can do the same with a pen and a sheet of paper... If you look for a sleep tracker by other products like UP or Fitbit.
- Answered by Laurent R
- Nov 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In a way there is. You start a session either on your FuelBand or in the application and you tag it as sleeping. This is the only way I found to track sleeping and the only way I think there is. Although this will decrease your Session average, it is a way of tracking your sleeping.
- Answered by John K from Wilmette
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you sleep in them comfortable?
- Asked by Elizabeth R from Warrnambool
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sleep in them comfortable?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Can I sleep with a fan while using this sleep monitor?
- Asked by Rachelle G from San Diego
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sleep with a fan while using this sleep monitor?)
- Asked about: S+ by ResMed Sleep Monitor