How does it track weight lifting?
I do a lot of weight lifting in the gym. How does this Nike Fuel Band track my workout performance? Does it track my BPM? How does it know who much force I'm exerting? Thanks
- Asked by Nik W from Edmonton
- Nov 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it track weight lifting?)
1 Answer from the Community
It wont, it's a glorified pedometer working off movements off your wrist.
You can edit the workout if you use the activity tracker but i found once I had done it once, i couldnt then edit a different type of workout.
There's no heart rate monitoring either.
- Answered by Diane E
- Nov 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the band work ok in the gym? eg when you're lifting weights etc will it stretch or become un-useable? Anyone with experience of this?
- Asked by Bruce D
- Mar 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the band work ok in the gym? eg when you're lifting weights etc will it stretch or become un-useable? Anyone with experience of this?)
- Asked about: Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPod …