Do you wear it on your wrist or ankle?
How large is large and extra large?
- Asked by Renee C from Santa Monica
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you wear it on your wrist or ankle?)
2 Answers from the Community
When riding my bike, I put it around my ankle. It picks up the motion because while riding a bike, your hands basically remain still. Otherwise I wear it on my wrist. BTW you do not clasp it on your ankle, it stays on your ankle without clasping it together.
- Answered by Joseph T from Yorba Linda
- Mar 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Wrist. Search for Fuelband Size Guide, a pdf file that you can print & find your size.
- Answered by Levent O from Walnut
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i wear it on my ankle?
- Asked by John G from Flower Mound
- Jul 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i wear it on my ankle?)
- Asked about: UP by Jawbone
Can I wear the sensor through airport security?
- Asked by Jennifer F from Harris
- Mar 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I wear the sensor through airport security?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor