does my friend or mom need to accept the electronic key (eKey) to open. or they can just open right away after i send the electronic key (eKey)
3 Answers from the Community
your friend or mom would receive notification that they have a new eKey in App and via email. They must tap 'accept' eKey in Kevo App for that eKey to be active.
- Answered by Dirk W from State College
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
open right away
- Answered by Sheila D from Shawnee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Hi Barry and thanks for your question. Yes, your friend or Mom would need to accept the ekey by clicking on the link in the email they received, download the app, create an account, and then accept the ekey. After that, the key will be tied to their phone and the Kevo app will then be recognized by your Kevo lock to allow entrance. Let us know if you need anything further.
- Answered by Kwikset C from Foothill Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can I install it electronically without a disc?
- Asked by Kathryn S from Rochester
- Oct 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I install it electronically without a disc?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and B…
No answers yet