does it also lock or just open?
- Asked by Marilyn M from Bronx
- Mar 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it also lock or just open?)
1 Answer from the Community
Certainly it locks, too. Touch to open. touch to lock.
We have ours set with a triple tap feature, so anyone when leaving can tap the lock three times in succession, and the door locks, and the person doesn't have to have an eKey, at all. This comes in handy when I leave a handyperson in the house, and they can just lock up on way out. Also when babysitter leaves now she knows to triple tap behind her to lock up (she doesn't have an iPhone, they use one of the kid's fobs or iPods if they go out while she's sitting. The triple-tap lock is not n by default. there are 4 little switches on inside of lock, you flip the corresponding switch & recycle power to activate.
- Answered by Dirk W from State College
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do these locks prevent the laptop from opening?
- Asked by Veilan D from Hollywood
- Jul 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these locks prevent the laptop from opening?)
- Asked about: Kensington MicroSaver DS Keyed Lock…
Does an Airport Extreme have a Kensington lock port/opening?
- Asked by Robin F
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an Airport Extreme have a Kensington lock port/opening?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme