What happens if you fly the drone out of range of your controler?
Does it crash land, take off, hover, etc.?
- Asked by Eric S from Wyalusing
- Mar 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens if you fly the drone out of range of your controler?)
3 Answers from the Community
If your ar drone 2.0 become out of controler range, then it will be auto set into hover mode waiting for you to be near and gain the control again and in case you don't, after some minutes it will be land slowly and carefully.
- Answered by Χ Τ
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You lose control of the drone, the drone puts its self into emergency landing mode and slowly decreases altitude until it lands softly on the ground and shuts down.
- Answered by Adam G from Blue Ridge
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you go out of range, the AR.Drone 2.0 puts itself in rescue mode and slowly lands on the ground.
- Answered by Arnaud F from Epernay
- Apr 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Range of bulb from base station
- Asked by Cody S from Fort Wayne
- Aug 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Range of bulb from base station)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
What is the range for this RC?
- Asked by Quynh Q from Milpitas
- Feb 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the range for this RC?)
- Asked about: Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth Rem…
No answers yet