Connection while controlling?
Does this Quadricopter connect directly to my iOS device or does it go through my wireless router?
- Asked by Curt J from Massillon
- Jan 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Connection while controlling?)
4 Answers from the Community
The original AR.Drone has it's own wireless signal that you connect to from your iPad or iPhone. It wasn't from your router - you connect directly to the drone's wireless signal.
- Answered by Andrew K from Dryden
- Feb 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Drone connects to one device at a time using its own WiFi network. With some adjustments to the settings, you can make the Drone work with a separate WiFi router or, more easily, with a WiFi repeater (such as one by amped). Using a WiFi repeater not only greatly improves the range of the Drone, but also reduces the impact of radio interference from other electronic devices, power lines, etc.
- Answered by Allan G from Atlanta
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The A.R Drone 2.0 Creates its own wifi netwrok witch you connect to using your phone you then launch the free flight application to pilot it.
- Answered by Dylan T from Falls Church
- Feb 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
"Using the AR.Drone 2.0 Wi-Fi N connection, the AR.Drone 2.0 can go up to 164 feet/50 meters from you (depending on your Wi-Fi environment)."
- Answered by Korbin L from Rocklin
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Multiple iphones or other apple devices. Can multiple devices connect and control thermostat?
- Asked by Arturo P from Diamond Bar
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Multiple iphones or other apple devices. Can multiple devices connect and control thermostat?)
- Asked about: Nest Learning Thermostat 2nd Genera…
can I connect a xbox 360 controller
- Asked by Pannatee T from Bangkok
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect a xbox 360 controller)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Can you separately control each individual bulb connected to the wifi controller?
- Asked by Niall M from Copiague
- Mar 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you separately control each individual bulb connected to the wifi controller?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…