Does this case have a back or front clear cover for the iPhone, as well, or is it just a simple frame that leaves the back uncovered?  Thank you!

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • exactly simple frame that is actually called BUMPER.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions