Is there a camera so can you view the live environment (the intruder, for example) inside your home when alerted?
Is a video camera part of the system in which you can view the intruder, live, inside your home from your iPhone, iPad, or iMac while away?
- Asked by Peter C from Biddeford Pool
- Dec 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a camera so can you view the live environment (the intruder, for example) inside your home when alerted?)
2 Answers from the Community
The iCamera can be added to the system (just email them for instructions to buy, not available on-site) to be able to view live streaming video and automatically and manually take and store photos.
- Answered by Zac S
- Dec 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The camera, iCamera KEEP, is a separate accessory to buy via the iSmartAlarm website or by third-parties. The camera accessory is $150 that has 1,280x720 HD resolution, night vision capabilities, USB storage expansion, and built-in motion and sound sensors that can trigger the camera to automatically begin recording in the event of a break-in. Once connected to your smartphone app, you will receive notifications when motion/sound activity is detected. You can setup the iCamera KEEP with the hub or as a stand-alone camera.
- Answered by Jacob T from San Diego
- Dec 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can you use multiple cameras
- Asked by Ben J from Northport
- Oct 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use multiple cameras)
- Asked about: Dropcam Pro Camera
Can you use Live View with a Canon 5D Mark II ?
- Asked by Richard T. B from Carrizozo
- Sep 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use Live View with a Canon 5D Mark II ?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
No answers yet
Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?
- Asked by Rosie W from Port Elliot
- Jun 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter