If away how does system alert fire and police? Concerned mostly about fire response when away.
There are times when the devices will not be available to receive notifications from security system. Is there a way the signal can be sent to local police to notify them when we can't respond?
On fire protection. Apple sells a fire alarm that will notify you via ipad, iphone etc. Our concern with that is should there be a fire and we are away will the system notify the fire department? Many time when traveling you wireless contact is lost. So can we put the police and fire department on the list for notifications? And from your past experience will they accept it?
- Asked by Anthony M from Lewes
- Feb 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (If away how does system alert fire and police? Concerned mostly about fire response when away.)
1 Answer from the Community
iSmartAlarm seems to be adding new modules but as far as I am aware it is currently only a security system. A video camera can be added but not smoke detection.
- Answered by Brian L from Westport
- May 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the frequency response?
- Asked by Biba A from Tampa
- Jul 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the frequency response?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker…
No answers yet
does it fit the Kindle Fire?
- Asked by Simone D from Brooklyn
- Dec 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it fit the Kindle Fire?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
what's the difference in an iPad and a Kindle Fire
- Asked by Lynn A from Henderson
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what's the difference in an iPad and a Kindle Fire)
- Asked about: iPad