Is the Fingerprint identity sensor of iPhone 5S is useable in spite of the plastic protector film in this armband?
3 Answers from the Community
No, Fingerprint sensor is not working with plastic cover.
- Answered by Shanmugasundaram N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Omar Q from Town And Country
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, the screen touch still works with the plastic covering. You may just have to push a bit harder.
- Answered by Andrew B from Manhattan Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you turn the fingerprint sensor off the iPhone 6 and just use the passcode?
- Asked by Ronald M from Fargo
- Oct 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you turn the fingerprint sensor off the iPhone 6 and just use the passcode?)
- Asked about: iPhone