Does this monitor support a Kensington lock?
Any way to secure it to a desk?
- Asked by Zachary V from New York
- Jun 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this monitor support a Kensington lock?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, according to the Sharp PN-K321 operation manual on page 9, there is an "Antitheft hole" on the back of the panel under the main power switch. The manual shows a padlock logo with the letter "K", which looks like the Kensington lock logo.
- Answered by Anthony T from Wilmette
- Jul 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Kensington lock for mac mini 2013?
- Asked by Tim C from Turlock
- Jan 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Kensington lock for mac mini 2013?)
- Asked about: Kensington MicroSaver Lock
No answers yet