Can I bolt it to a monitor arm? Is there a kit for that?
- Asked by Chris L from Ottawa
- Dec 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I bolt it to a monitor arm? Is there a kit for that?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The Sharp PN-K321 display has a VESA mount with 200mm square spacing. Many monitor arms have mounting holes for VESA 75mm or 100mm, which means you may need to buy a third-party VESA 100mm to 200mm adapter plate or mount. The PN-K321 uses M4 size screws.
The display without the stand weighs about 16.5 lbs, so be sure to use an arm with sufficient strength.
- Answered by Anthony T from Wilmette
- Jul 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this monitor the same as a thunder bolt
- Asked by Christopher T from Colorado Springs
- Apr 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this monitor the same as a thunder bolt)
- Asked about: Refurbished Apple LED Cinema Displa…
Are the wrist monitors as good as the arm monitors?
- Asked by Graham C from Gold Coast
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the wrist monitors as good as the arm monitors?)
- Asked about: iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Wri…