Would a pair of Beats by Dre (in the case) fit in the "Safe Zone" compartment?
- Asked by Joshua H from Rock Falls
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would a pair of Beats by Dre (in the case) fit in the "Safe Zone" compartment?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, definitely wont fit a full size pair of Beats. You can definitely fit more in there than a pair of eyeglasses though. I keep my retractable USB cables, phone charger, glasses, headphone amp, and Westone UM3X's (IEM's) all in this compartment with no issues.
- Answered by Peter K from Manassas
- Mar 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. The most you could realistically fit is a pair of sunglasses.
- Answered by Alex D from Port Moody
- Mar 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does the beats by Dr. Dre solo hd come with a case
- Asked by Thomas P from Irving
- Sep 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the beats by Dr. Dre solo hd come with a case)
- Asked about: Beats Solo HD - Drenched in Black