Will this run on 12v Looks like it could be a great rear window camera?
- Asked by Philip S from Tucson
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this run on 12v Looks like it could be a great rear window camera?)
1 Answer from the Community
It uses a standard 120 VAC -> 5 VDC 2A power adaptor - the same type that is provided with an iPad, or similar larger mobile device. Do you mean for use in a car? You could easily get a 12 VDC -> 5 VDC USB "car phone charger", as long as it provides at least 2 amps - but this device requires a constant internet connection to operate. It uses about 60GB internet bandwidth a month (and I read this is true even without the optional cloud recording option) so a decent internet package is required. Use at home or in the office are really the only places this will work.
- Answered by Thomas C from Toronto
- May 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Apple TV run on 12V in my car
- Asked by Sven A from Grosse Pointe
- Dec 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Apple TV run on 12V in my car)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
i am looking in to buying the Mac Mini 1.7 ghz and would like to run Quickbooks. Will it be able to handle the software?
- Asked by Cecille K from Chino
- Jan 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (i am looking in to buying the Mac Mini 1.7 ghz and would like to run Quickbooks. Will it be able to handle the software?)
- Asked about: Mac