Will this run on 12v Looks like it could be a great rear window camera?
- Asked by Philip S from Tucson
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this run on 12v Looks like it could be a great rear window camera?)
1 Answer from the Community
It uses a standard 120 VAC -> 5 VDC 2A power adaptor - the same type that is provided with an iPad, or similar larger mobile device. Do you mean for use in a car? You could easily get a 12 VDC -> 5 VDC USB "car phone charger", as long as it provides at least 2 amps - but this device requires a constant internet connection to operate. It uses about 60GB internet bandwidth a month (and I read this is true even without the optional cloud recording option) so a decent internet package is required. Use at home or in the office are really the only places this will work.
- Answered by Thomas C from Toronto
- May 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i run windows on a mac
- Asked by Steven A
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run windows on a mac)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I use this Bose Headset for sports like running?
- Asked by Renato M T from New York
- Apr 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this Bose Headset for sports like running?)
- Asked about: Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset
Case camera hole alignment
- Asked by Karen C from Rio Rancho
- Dec 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Case camera hole alignment)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…