will the case prevent me from using the rain design mstand?
Just bought the rain design mstand.......will the mac still fit on top with the case attached?
- Asked by Christopher P from Hicksville
- Nov 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will the case prevent me from using the rain design mstand?)
1 Answer from the Community
Absolutely not! I don't have a mstand... but by the virtue of it's design I don't see how the case will affect a mstand! The stand is simply a desktop, with a hinge in the front to keep the laptop from slipping off. Even with the case, the hinge will still constitute a barrier.
- Answered by Samuel S. M
- Dec 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?
- Asked by Kelly W from Sydney
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?)
- Asked about: Rain Design iLap Stand for 15.4" Ma…
Will the case prevent the iPad from breaking?
- Asked by Colleen M from Troy
- Apr 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the case prevent the iPad from breaking?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…